Commitment to Stakeholder Engagement
The EACOP Project is committed to meaningful engagement with all of its stakeholders based on the principles of participation, respect for human rights, non-discrimination, empowerment, transparency and accountability. Stakeholder engagement will therefore be conducted in order to:
- Establish lasting, positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Provide project information to enable stakeholders to contribute meaningfully all along the process.
- Work co-operatively with stakeholders to understand their concerns and seek solutions.
- Commit towards the addressing of stakeholder concerns in a fair and effective manner.
- Proactively consult in an open based dialogue appropriate for the different stakeholders.